Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ROB'S HOME


Mixed and Mashed day today
I stayed home sick from school because I got a fairly strong head-cold.
Rob came home today though, and in addition to that, it is never a boring day in a house of six. The majority of my morning was spent sleeping and when I woke up I was home alone. Well..not necessarily alone...Dee, Michael, and Wanda were here. Wanda is a permanent fixture in our home and Dee and Michael are here every tuesday to assist with maintenance. We all sat downstairs and watched The Young and The Restless followed by Divorce Court as I ate my Chicken-Noodle Soup, delish.
I then enjoyed an episode of Dr. Phil about moms bullying their children. Those people are CCCWWWWAAAAAZZZZYYYYYY.
If I was two years-old, I would run from you too if you told me you were gunna shove my food down my throat..duh.
Someone has some stored up anger.
I filled out my graduation announcements and put them in the mailbox. I can't believe it! I feel like just last week I was sitting in Ms. Baucum's 4th grade class watching her eat those nasty eggs, all the while tellin' us we needed to start wearing deodorant because we smelt bad! What a great gal.
Anyway, watched Avatar with Chris Eckard and now I think I will allow myself to enjoy another nap sesh before dinner. Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment